- Population: 668 undergraduate women and 130 coed graduate students
- From 38 states and territories and 22 countries
- 26% students of color
- Three out of four students complete at least one internship; almost 50% of students complete more than one internship
within one year of graduation:
- 95% of our graduates are employed or attend graduate or professional school (based on 2019 graduating class)
- 475-acre campus located in Roanoke, Virginia (The Roanoke Metropolitan Statistical Area includes the City of Roanoke, City of Salem, Roanoke County, Botetourt County, Craig County, and Franklin County — a population of approximately 300,000)
- Regional airport 10 minutes from campus
- Blue Ridge Parkway and Appalachian Trail 20 minutes away
- Wyndham Robertson Library was designated Virginia’s first National Literary Landmark
- Front Quadrangle is listed on the National Historic Register
- The Eleanor D. Wilson Museum
- Swannanoa Hall, home of the Jackson Center for Creative Writing
- Faculty/student ratio: 1:9
- Average class size: 12
- 95% of full-time professors have a Ph.D. or the terminal degree in their field
- Undergraduate majors: 29
- Coed graduate and certificate programs: 15
- Academic calendar: 4-1-4 academic calendar. Our January Short Term lets students pursue internships, study abroad programs, or intense focus on a course or project.
- Students can participate in more than 20 field study and affiliated programs, as well as our own Hollins Abroad-London program
- Annual service learning project in Jamaica
- School for Field Studies in:
- Cambodia and Vietnam
- Costa Rica
- Turks and Caicos
Our students also study in:
- Puerto Rico
- South Africa
- 95% of first-year students live on campus
- Ten residence halls
- 10 home-style residences (completed in phases)
- Seven special-interest houses or halls
- Hollins is home to many clubs and organizations
- 17 honor societies and organizations, including Phi Beta Kappa, the oldest liberal arts honors society in the United States
2020欧洲杯网址APPncaa division iii in:
- Cross Country
- Track – Indoor
- Track – Outdoor
Nationally recognized riding program.
2020欧洲杯网址APPthe southern association of colleges and schools commission on colleges accredits hollins university to award degrees at the bachelor’s and master’s levels. contact the at 1866 southern lane, decatur, georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of hollins university.
2020欧洲杯网址APPhollins is on the approved list of the american association of university women.
State council of higher education for virginia (Schev) information
2020欧洲杯网址APPstudents and prospective students may find the information resources of the state council of higher education for virginia (schev) useful for planning for college and careers. schev has created an institutional profile for each college or university participating in the . our profile is available .
Hollins does not discriminate in admission because of sexual orientation, race, color, national or ethnic origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, age, political beliefs, religion, and/or pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, and maintains a nondiscriminatory policy throughout its operation.
For more information, contact:
Assistant Dean of Students for Education and Title IX Coordinator
Main, Office 120
Roanoke, VA 24020
Questions regarding Title IX may be referred to the Title IX Coordinator or the Department of Education Office for Civil Rights.